Author Topic: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!  (Read 19704 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 02:32:20 PM »
I don't have one single customer who calls my products "shit" and I sell worldwide - it certainly is you that has the problem.

Haters are always going to hate - nothing I can (or even want to) do about that.

No i think we both share the problem here because I dont particularly like you much- I think your an Arrogant SOB and im sure the feeling is mutual.

The difference is I dont have my Business attached to My comments which will look fantastic on google search for your potential customers.

If my potential customers judge me by my comments and my beliefs AND they don't like that then I DON'T WANT THEM as customers!

The world is a very big place and you seem to be trapped inside a very small bubble - I actually feel sorry for you.

You have missed the entire point - Homepin is NOT a business - it is my HOBBY so I really couldn't care less if NOBODY bought anything from me.

That is the entire difference between what I do and why I do it and most others that ONLY run a business "for the money".

I don't need or want the money - nothing means LESS to me than money.

"Arrogant SOB" - maybe I am but I have earned those stripes - please tell us exactly what you have done to help the pinball community? Nothing right? I thought so.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 02:36:24 PM by Homepin »
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals