Author Topic: AC/DC pinball  (Read 15446 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: AC/DC pinball
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2012, 12:33:29 PM »
Ratbag, how did u update the code ? was it with a supplied USB or did u go to a Stern Link. Any ideas on what the latest version was called ? like, was it version 1.1 or something like that ?  I think the machine will be even better than the prototype I played then, if there was alot of extra stuff to download, thats making the machine even better, thats going to be a big upgrade/difference.

Did u guys play the game before the upgrade and di u notice anything different. thanks in advance.  ^^^
Its all in the manual and on Sterns site ,all you do is download the latest code from Stern's website (service and support then game code library)and copy it to a USB stick, with the game turned off turn on dipswitch 8 on the cpu start game and follow the prompts on the DMD.I prefer to unzip the file before copying it to my USB stick.
From memory the installed version we got was 0.96 and the update/initial release is 1.21.
You will know the difference between versions when you play it again,more sounds ,more DMD animations,some of the modes work better.
Im sure this will not be the only update they do for the pro as it took them 2yrs to sort out Spiderman and Batman

Just curious did the new code update/change the rosie graphics at all???
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.