Author Topic: Pintoxication Day - 10 April, 2010  (Read 723 times)

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Pintoxication Day - 10 April, 2010
« on: December 14, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »
Hello All,

I am planning to hold  Pintoxication Day at my place on the 10 April, 2010.

How to get here -

I am about 18 km's north of Albury - on the NSW/Vic border.  Great opportunity for the Sydney guys to come down and the Melbourne guys to come up and meet some new faces. About 6 hour drive from Sydney CBD and about 3.5 - 4 hours from Melbourne CBD. 

Albury does have an airport with carriers such as Virgin (jet), Qantas and REX flying into and out of Albury. It's about a 10-15 minute trip from the airport to my place.

Accomodation options -

Pitch a tent in the yard or bring a caravan (plenty of room). The Ettamogah Grand National Motel http://www.ettamogahmotel.com.au/ and the original Ettamogah Pub http://www.ettamogah.com/ are both about 3km's away.

Here are the motel rates I have been quoted by the Ettamogah Grand National Motel.

Standard room Queen and One single $90

Family sized room Queen and two singles $110 (plenty of floor space for sleeping bags apparently)

Special honeymoon suit with spa bath. (couples only) $120

Hopefully there will be at least 9 pinball machines up and running with the possibility of some other local machines being brought in for the meet.

I am open to ideas and suggestions to make this meet a memorable one. 

Addicted to pins.

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Re: Pintoxication Day - 10 April, 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 06:51:38 PM »
Count me in Blair!

Speaking with Troy he said the lads will be bringing along some real pinballs (EMs) to your meet  *)*

If that is OK with you  &&

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 06:54:09 PM »
They will be very welcome.......there is no such thing as too many pinball machines is there.   ^^^  It's going to be very cool to see the garage full.   @@*

I know there is going to be a few meets on around this time.  Hopefully everyone will have an opportunity to get to at least one or all of them.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 07:09:46 PM by Pintoxicated »
Addicted to pins.

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »
I'm in Blair and can't wait/I'll bring a tent unless anyone wants to share the honeymoon sweet :lol

Peter

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »
I'm in Blair and can't wait/I'll bring a tent unless anyone wants to share the honeymoon sweet :lol

Peter

Your not talking about pitching a tent in your PJ's in the morning I hope?   *)*

Line up of machines as they currently stand -

WH2O     Judge Dredd     BSD     Hulk     Jacks Open     Jurassic Park     Frankenstein     Pistol Poker     Police Force

Plus it looks like a special appearance by some desirable EM machines on loan for the weekend.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 09:11:42 PM by Pintoxicated »
Addicted to pins.