Author Topic: Williams WPC Driver / power supply board repair  (Read 9484 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Well - I 'deem' the artwork is good enough for a 'one-off' project.

Certainly far from perfect but it should do the job and prevent another pinball board from being scrapped.

I'll get one made in the next day or so along with the Dracula Long Opto board.

what would you have done differently? I have just thrown this together as it is a one off. Also it is the first time I have used this software, I find protel a lot more flexible, its lot easier to fine tune and neaten things up. I had to make some of the tracks thick as i could due to the current draw and as i mentioned before I had to fit this all into a smaller area the the original and on a single sided board.
also I have noticed on the above picture that some of the holes are smaller than needed, is it only showing the centres or is that the actual hole size?
Just so everyone knows I wasn't going for perfect. &&

Don't misunderstand - I'm not having a dig at all - not for a second. It is certainly fine the way it is. ^^^

The holes shown are centre holes only for drilling - not the finished hole size. I think the heavy tracks are perfect. I am a little concerned about the thin tracks for a 'homemade board" but I have fattened them as much as I could without creating other issues.

It's all good and I'm sure the finished result will be spot on!!  #*#
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals