Author Topic: Genie back from the dead  (Read 4246 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Genie back from the dead
« on: September 28, 2012, 11:32:20 PM »
A couple of pics showing underneath the p/f. I didnt get a pic of it but on the top two flippers someone was too lazy to replace the wires to the EOS switches when they werent long enough to reach (must've changed them or the coils i'm guessing)  so they just used some screw terminals to join them  :lol i havent done anything with this as yet as the goal for now was just to make the game work, and i'll take care of that stuff later when i do the p/f restore.

And the Kickout hole coil plus its angled mounting bracket and screws were missing (2nd pic) so i supplied a new coil plus found a mounting bracket so the game could be played.
Prior to this being done, i had removed everything from the top of the p/f so Ian could do some cleaning while i was doing the board repairs etc. Ian wanted to be able to play the game for a while before doing a full on resto, but first i need to get started on his Stellar Wars p/f and b/g resto that he has already paid me for  :D
 I spent some time yesterday reassembling everyting after he had cleaned and polished the years of black crap off of the p/f, replacing globes and rubbers as i went.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 01:00:51 AM by Mr Pinbologist »