Author Topic: Places I visit  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Places I visit
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 10:15:27 PM »
I have always thought that most people really know little about a country unless they have visited the country as a minimum.
I know a bit about China from watching lots of engineering shows on Foxtel but I would only know a billionth of 1 percent about the place, as do most people in Australia I would think.

I like the fact this thread is all about everything Thunderbirds and China. That's what makes the thread so dam interesting. Also, respectfully, its Mikes thread, so I say Mike can say what he wants about everything and anything cause its HIS thread. If people don't like a certain facet, change threads, or increase the respect/politeness percentage when typing to avoid opinions versus opinions and then the forum loses sight of what the thread was designed to do, entertain and inform, not upset and to have a unfriendly debate. Hopefully 2014 can be a year of live and let live versus the nasty character assassinations by the 1 percent.
Even if something is taken accidentally the wrong way, everyone shld support Mike and what he is doing with everything he is doing for pinball, the hobby and the industry.
 We shld get behind people who put everything on the line to do their absolute best in business. Mike is a Aussie, we shld always support our own, espescially when the guy has gone overseas and put his heart n soul into something for other people. Sure Mike will make a dollar or a million, that's what business is for, but he could be sitting at home doing nothing, so full support shld be given by all members. I think to do anything else would be un-Australian...IMO. respectfully.

ABOUT THUNDERBIRDS......

Man, I like that 2 RPM part, keeps us all thinking....guessing...salivating as to what the machine will have......
Didn't know China had a social security system, as long as they don't copy the Australian model ever, China will continue to be a Superpower.

THE QUESTION I haven't seen asked (unless I missed it is >>>>

Mike, are u planning on trying to sell Pinball/promote Pinball machines to the Chineese and get in arcade places assuming the Chineese have them like the Japaneese ?
Because, if u got Chineese people to buy them, given the 1.3 billion people, everything outside China would be gravy.....could u imagine setting up a pinball dealership and your machines/various pinball titles catching on over there...game over ! Your sales numbers could make Sterns yearly output look like chicken feed, and if your business grows as your sales grow proportionally, u could have a mammoth market with the Chineese market ??

I would be interested if you were going to get Chineese sales from the ones who can afford it ! Also, is Thunderbirds only a western TV show, or was it also in China previously, or reruns on today ?

I know u are busy Mike, but I would love to hear more about tapping into the 1.3 billion pockets. U could start a massive hobby over there, even have a chineese AP style pinball forum and get people to join/promote your products ofcourse.....Thunderbirds are GO !

regards, Brett
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:20:03 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !