Author Topic: Guns N Roses  (Read 1881 times)

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
Re: Guns N Roses
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 11:33:58 PM »
Yes I've seen the Ebay one. Same seller sold another GnR on Ebay 2 - 3 weeks ago. After that auction I sent the seller a message asking if he had anymore,
but didn't receive a reply.

I have had the same experience with that seller.  Sent multiple emails on several games over the last year and most of the time I get a reply, sometimes in a day or so of my email. He usually replies, stating he will be in touch soon with pictures, price, condition etc.  But he never does.  

Then I discover the game listed on eBay afterwards, sometimes weeks later.  I've given up with this seller.  

One just recently I inquired about a game, a few weeks before it hit eBay, same story, I'll get back to you with pictures etc.  Then nothing, then I find it on eBay weeks later.  So I figure, ok, he prefers to list on eBay and just take the highest bid.  I watch the auction for a few days, only to discover it gets pulled, obviously someone made him an offer and it's sold.  

So how do you work out someone like that?  Make outrageous offers or roll the dice for pot luck.......I dunno....very weird way to run a business.

It makes you wonder what the point of listing all of his available games below his ads is then doesn't it.  !@#

Yeah, would be nice if dealers had a price list where you wouldn't have to bug them.