Author Topic: got some twilight zone parts, back-glasss.. what should I ask..  (Read 905 times)

Offline nyc863

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Hi, I registered to ask this..

Ages ago I owned a twilight zone and a world cup soccer. I stripped the playfield for cleaning, and then the project got kind of stuck and one thing led to another, a decade and several countries pass by and I'm left with just the back-glasses from both machines, and the playfield bits from the twilight zone, ceramic ball etc etc. I think they are in fully working condition, (the machine was fine, just needed a clean). Don't ask what happened to the machines. It makes me sad to think about it..

So anyway now I have these bits in a box, and the two back-glasses. What should I do? how best to list them? I don't really want to dribble them onto ebay, or give them away to a trader who turns them around for a buck. Maybe an enthusiast who is restoring a twilight zone ?

thanks.

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
I am interested in the World Cup Soccer 94 Backglass, thats if it was real cheap  %$%

Offline FreePlay

• Forum Posts:
  • Lewisham, Sydney
I would be interested in Twilight Zone backglass. Let me know the price

cheers
Paul

Offline nyc863

• Forum Posts:
I'll list them in classifieds here, if a disinterested party tells me what $$ to shoot for ..

I don't know whether to aim for $5, $50 or $500 :)

Offline Replicas

• Forum Posts:
  • North West England
Seeing that my Twilight has a totally trashed Translight I would be very interested in the one you have for sale.
Could you let me know how much you are looking for ?
Cheers.

Offline Pinball

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
I'm interested in the TZ playfield parts, might get me motivated in getting mine back together.

Offline nyc863

• Forum Posts:
thanks guys I think the easiest is i take some good quality pictures and shove the lot on ebay and link to it from here when I do..

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
 %)% where are you located

Offline nyc863

• Forum Posts:
Hi,

in sydney..