Author Topic: Secret MINI mini meet sometime this weekend at Rollerballs  (Read 7335 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Have to agree - ANOTHER fun night at Pauls place.
BIG thanks to the Rollerball family yet again.

Hey Paul - sorry I broke everything I touched  :lol :lol

Cool pics Tony - cheers

Wotto
DW Drums rule !

Offline furballx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Seven Hills (Sydney)
    • My other hobby
A bit late on the reply, but thanks again to Paul for a top shelf meet.  Meets and gettogethers like this are the reason pinball remains fun.  For those who have not been, the trip to Pauls place is a bit like Christmas morning.  You never know what presents will be under the tree, or what toy you should play with first once you get them open!
Hmmmm, that bloke with the beard really is a good looking fella.......

Dave
Do, or do not.  There is no try.

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
A bit late on the reply, but thanks again to Paul for a top shelf meet.  Meets and gettogethers like this are the reason pinball remains fun.  For those who have not been, the trip to Pauls place is a bit like Christmas morning.  You never know what presents will be under the tree, or what toy you should play with first once you get them open!
Hmmmm, that bloke with the beard really is a good looking fella.......

Dave

Rob was there again, was he?

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Yeah he was but I think Dave is talking about the other guy with the beard (and Angels tshirt on)  *%*

Offline furballx

• Forum Posts:
  • Seven Hills (Sydney)
    • My other hobby
Yeah he was but I think Dave is talking about the other guy with the beard (and Angels tshirt on)  *%*

Yeah, thats the one Tony.  Thanks Rob bloke gives me the willies.  All you get from him are incoherent mumblings, something  about Pro-Football.  Pretty tired of it really.... #@#
Do, or do not.  There is no try.

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Yass

Yeah, thats the one Tony.  Thanks Rob bloke gives me the willies.  All you get from him are incoherent mumblings, something  about Pro-Football.  Pretty tired of it really.... #@#

Just for you i have resurrected the thread that just wont die!!! Im sure you'll appreciate it!