Author Topic: ** (CFTBL) Creature Retro Snackbar Mod**  (Read 33929 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Creature (CFTBL) Retro Building (Neon) Mod
« on: August 10, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
This is a draft of the decal for the top of the building. I didn't want to infringe on the original plastic design with copying the graphics but still want to maintain some of that original plastic look. The large arrow will be the same blue as the building but with the graphic now having 3 neon tubes like on the speaker panel Drive In sign. The word Snack Bar is a different font, in a different location trying to capture the playfield art to a degree but is in a neon font. I lastly added the word OPEN near the arrow and leaving the word "Shoot" out of the design. The ring around the dome is now a soft pink as I want the decal to suit a red or purple dome so people can mix it up a little as there will be a option for pink el wire as well.

Those that have a Creature and have some constructive criticism please share any ideas so I can try and improve on this a little more.

I was thinking a couple of stars on the black section but keep in mind that some of the decal will have a ramp passing over the top of it.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts