Author Topic: *VIDEOS added -TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Guys, I hear what you are saying but I have to completely and respectfully disagree with you on most points. The Toyota statistics dont lie, and I have driven the car. Toyota has sold millions of these vehicles, and now all of the camry range are hybrid equipped as well for those who want to order that way.
Also, with a 8 yr battery warranty, a extended 220,000 klm or 5 yr warranty, it would never cost me a cent except fixed price servicing.
Some people just dont like accepting new technology and that is Ok, but I have accepted it based on the facts alone and on driving the vehicle as well as reading various independant wite ups on the new Toyota Hybrid technology, and all the ones I have read say completely the opposite and this technology is both proven and acknowledged by the car industry. I have to go with that and my own research.

The Atkins cycle motor is something very different to a normal motor and the car doesnt even have a normal gearbox like any std car. Realistically, it is a gearless gearbox without the std 1st to 4th gears with overdrive. It is something completely different, being a one gear variable drive box, very intelligent and ultra modern. I also note, Toyota hasnt released a bad car for 20 yrs and are known for bulletproof cars and are probably the worlds most reliable manufacturer.

I also note, that Taxi companies dont change over 3,000 cars to this Toyota Hybrid technology unless they are certain it is a financial winner, and thats what they are doing in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. When i flew to Sydney recently, I caught a brand new Toyota Camry Hybrid vehicle from the airport, and the driver/owner loved it and said all the taxis in sydney were also going that way. The driver/owner fellow said even LPG vehicles were now dinosaurs etc and the hybrid camry's were cheaper to run and even more reliable.

Anyway, this isnt a thread to bag the hell out of Toyota or Hybrid vehicles, It was supposed to be a positive one to share something that more and more people are moving into. I am sure when the first I.Pad was released alot of people bagged it etc, but it now has become the norm. These hybrid cars are now becoming the norm with all manufacturers moving into that technology. The USA is the same.
Also, you can drive alot faster than 20 miles per hour on the battery motor alone. I was doing apx 60 klms and the petrol motor hadnt kicked in at all.
A personal drive of the new 2012 vehicles are the way to go, otherwise it is all guessing. Anyway, I think these cars are excellent and I totally love this new technology.  Each to their own. Its all good.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !