Author Topic: AP Rules  (Read 377 times)

Offline mildflame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com
My Reply to rules VVV
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:08:17 PM »
Well thankyou neno for pointing out the terms and conditions... It has been about 3 years since I read them last (I have been a member for so long)
I very much liked the start.... The part where it says:
"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

Now you see...

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=7069.60
Started fine, but over time has broken: Sexually Oriented and Adult Material

I could have sworn their was more. I would like to use this forum daily again like I use to and keep on top of it all so I don't miss out but latly I have been coming across some innapropriate content. I am glad that is has been removed... I do NOT enjoy seeing unnessacary comments and have noticed that a lot has been removed in the past week or two.

I understand that Neno (Strangeways) worked as an I.T. Admin and had a lot of spare time on his hands, I understand that he has moved from that career and has now been spending less time on the forum. Just to make things worse I have noticed that the forum is expanding dramatically with new topics ect..

Perhaps there needs to be more than two admin...

thats just some of my personal concerns

P.S. This is irrelivent to Studley67's recent ban
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!