Author Topic: *VIDEOS added -TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles  (Read 5134 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles
« on: July 01, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »
I think after the investigating I have done, alot of those things mentioned may have been for the previous models and technology etc.

Unless someone has closely looked at the big changes for the latest models which have only been out for a few weeks, I find alot of that criticism hard to accept.

4.4 litres per 100 klms is far greener than everything else on the road, and a Falcon runs at a 10 or 12 litre cycle, which is 3 times the fuel burn.

I found the 2012 model wagon and the hybrid camry a beautiful drive, and I have driven the latest falcons, commodores, hondas etc etc etc.  The figures after close examination definately stack up, and the fixed servicing costs from Toyota, up to 220,000 lkms are mostly $165 each, with only the minority at around $320.

I think the 2012 June release cars are alot different to the previous models from my investigating. Also, the 7 seater Prius V runs the new Lithium battery which has the 8 yr warranty, so it will never cost me a cent, and Io would be replacing the car before 220,000 klms anyway. It wont cost me a cent for 5 yrs, 220,000 or a battery ever.
Dont forget taxis dont have the same warranty for a family car.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:17:48 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !