Author Topic: *VIDEOS added -TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles  (Read 5124 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles
« on: July 02, 2012, 12:18:36 AM »
I have actually been talking at length with a friend who is a Engineer at head office Toyota. I have known him for years and he put me onto Toyotas 6 or 7 years ago. I dont deal with salesmen when I buy new cars, i only ever deal with the Dealership Principal if possible, or dealership Salesmanager at best if I feel comfortable enough. Most people at toyota dealerships are extremely professional. If you have walked into one recently, i am sure most people would feel that way.

My Engineer mate was the one who explained all the differences to me about the new 2012 model compared to the previous models. The newer technology just released is the best in the world and Toyota leads that technology with Honda in 2nd place.

The last Prius models have well n truly been superceeded. I have actually driven the old model, and compared it to the latest model, massive difference in feel n performance/build etc. I think if anyone was to drive the latest offerings from Toyota they would be very impressed. Saving a good 4 grand a year over a 5 year period adds up to a 20 grand saving. Fixed servicing costs take care of the rest.
After doing my homework, I feel Toyota has some very attractive propositions. Paying $1.50 a litre will soon go to $1.70 plus, and it is believed will rise to around $2.00 a litre within the next 5 years at the latest. Pray Labor Govt doesnt get in again or it will be fuel cost doomsday.lol  So a car that ticks all the boxes and is a seven seater that does 4.4 litres per 100 is a excellent choice for my family I believe.
Anyway, everyone will have a different opinion, but wasting money on fuel is something I am well n truly past.

I think most people would be impressed with the 2012 range if you are a Toyota fan. Anyone who has a spare 30 mins, my advice is to Pop in and check out whats just been released. Some very nice vehicles for reasonable pricing. Doesnt hurt to take a peak anyway.

Gav,
the motor charges battery when petrol motor is running, and it also charges some other way when moving but its a bit technical. I didnt quite understand all of my friends Toyota speak, but his high reccommendation which he doesnt give lightly was good enough to get me to a dealership. The car can run on std 91 ethanol, or 95 RON or 98 Premium etc.
If u are chock o block with 7 people and luggage, they reccommend premium, but you dont have to, and the car can tow a decent weight as well. Check out Toyota website, worth a quick peak. Just note internet pricing is apx 20percent over the std dealer realistic pricing.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !