Author Topic: *VIDEOS added -TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles  (Read 5134 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles
« on: July 02, 2012, 03:37:26 PM »
The exercise was to try n find a 7 seater vehicle which didnt chew the gas. The current Toyota stuff is the only stuff on the market that can achieve this. Toyota has been developing Prius technology for apx 8 yrs now so they have got the latest generation right for sure and are world leaders/developers in this field.

I used to have a brand new WRX STi and at the same time a Ford 5.4 litre GT and have had 351 1978 Ford Cobras (with blue stripes) and the cars were very fun, with the motto of "theres nothing like a V8" in my head every second I drove them.

BUT the issue is nowdays, u speed, you pay bigtime in tickets $$, u speed too much, u lose ya licence, you speed a bit too much with a HSV or something else next to you, having a little bit of a drag on the beautifully large QLD tollways, and u get your car taken off you and it gets sold at the police/govt auctions, plus loss of licence for 2 years etc. Thats why I gave up the V8's. Its impossible not to thrash them cause you just want to hear that motor sing perfection.lol

I didnt think I would ever buy a hybrid car, but times are changing.lol
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !