Author Topic: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb  (Read 5610 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »
Great to see you are putting the missus to work, It's hard enough to get mine to admit she doesn't mind to play one now and then, let alone get her to work on one  :lol

ahahaha, well 4 weeks ago she wasnt to impressed with the idea of buying our first pinball. i had never owned one and really ever played one two or three times previously, lol.
out of the blue i thought it might be good to get a pinball, Iwas planning on spending a couple of grand buying a modern one, however she gave me a budget she thought would be too hard to find one for, lol or at worst delay me buying one. so i compremised and agreed, two days later i found space hawks fully working just needed tlc to make it prety and fixed a few probs that came up. with in an hour of having the machine her words were.
"ok i must admit this was one of those random ideas that was great" lol
and she really was the reason for the second one. she said we should get one for the shop and buy another cheap pinny that works, and thanx to tony at pinball shed he found me another. lol
she loves helping with the cars and so it wasnt to hard to get her involved. she is really helpfull and so we can knock things over on it quick when two people gettting involved.
Ps sadly she holds the high score on pinballs, i cant seem to get close to her lol

ok here is us cleaning out the cabinet, looks horid and i had been putting it off, but whilst i had the play field up changing to leds, we got stuck into it. it had dust from the 80s and with a vac and wipe down the thing came up looking awesome, which i didnt think it would when you look at this picture of what it looked like lol ahaha, it was all just dirt and dust cm's thick in places lol but under that it was great.