Author Topic: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb  (Read 5615 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 11:58:50 PM »
the legs are shitty looking, they have rust stains, residue and light scuffs, however i cant justify buying new legs, especially when there is a perfectly good buffer that should knock it over fast, and unless you got right up close you would notice. so here is legs now.
Ive also bought a roll of Vinyl sticker sheeting, and as this is going into a cafe i will need it too look neat, and two stand up to teenagers playing with it, so ill wrap the entire cab in vinyl, like a massive sticker, so it will cover up the shitty old art work to look neater but also mean at a later date it can be peeled off and alow it to be restored and re stenciled.

as for the missing backlight i will be getting a sheet of perpex done to the local sign writer to make a temp backboard, with the top 1/3 dedicated with gottlieb Rock theme, and the lower 2/3 will be just plain black so i can use it as a special board advertising lol. so i can sell them a feed whilkst they play, lol.
but i will be buying a genuine item from the above link, so it can be replaced.

so before the purest yell at me,ahaha, its all being done like that for a reason so keep open mind from now on, lol