Author Topic: All you Acca Dacca fans  (Read 1165 times)

Offline braddo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: All you Acca Dacca fans
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 04:34:30 AM »
where he said they (him and Malcolm) each had SIX 100 watt marshall

Yeah Mr P that's right but what they have ONE main amp (a 50watt Marshall JMP with preamp, crank the shit out of it to pull the sound by driving the valves), and then feed into whatever many 100watt heads they need for sonicness/bigness, then feed the speaker boxes for wall of sound, then P.A it to make go far and wide (so you can hear it from your house).

Yepp you're dead right there. Just remembered an interview on "The Guitar Show" on the ABC where Angus said pretty much what you just described (one 50watt head to get the 'out front' sound, and the 100 watt heads for his on stage sound/volume).

^^^Yeah well i've never seen the guitar show just use my ears that's all. There is no way any band use a row of Marshall quad boxes plugged in at real volume for the simple fact that the band would go deaf real quick and it's as simple as that, that type of gear is damaging and honestly any human would be physically 'moved' if you stood if front of it. Don't believe me?? Come around to my brothers place and see if you can keep your feet %.% . Mainly boxes are set up for show, the P.A does the work (as well as the tubes).
MMmmm , best ten guitarists of all time?? No such thing. I heard at least 20 just tonight, and my guess is youv'e never heard of them ^^^.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:46:26 AM by braddo »
WTB (or possibly trade) - 1980 Stern ALI