Author Topic: F-14 Tomcat - Sticker Mod  (Read 3801 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
F-14 Tomcat - Sticker Mod
« on: May 30, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »
Here is a sticker mod for the top left of the play field area

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/320913080993?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Leave it to the F-14 owners to decide on how good it is.

"F-14 TOMCAT WILLIAMS PINBALL
-STICKER DECAL MOD-

Up for auction is a sticker decal add-on for the F-14 Tomcat pinball. This sticker is designed for the clear plastic located at the top left of the playfield. As a graphic designer I felt that the upper left corner of the playfield was quite dull and dark compared to the rest of the playfield. So I designed this custom artwork and now offer it for sale on ebay. The sticker is printed on high qualtity glossy vinyl decal paper.
From the top you get a side view of the USS enterprise aircraft carrier for historical authenticity
Instead of the term "LOCK" I used "MACH" since we are talking about the F-14 here!
The "Mach 3" part is next to the red lamp informing the player that the 4 balls multiball is ready to be released
At the bottom of the sticker you get a nice shot of Yagov laughing in it's Mig-29 cockpit.
I try to make the print as close as possible to the actual color of the playfield. Unfortunately the red, blue and yellow color are a bit darker, but you should'nt notice it too much in the heat of the action ;). Please note that you are purchasing only the sticker, not the clear plastic since it's supposed to already be on your machine.

The sticker size is pretty large, over 15 inches long! That's why I decided to split the sticker in half allowing a very low shipping price of only 2.50$ for North America. Splitting the sticker in half also make it easier to apply. Both part fits at the edge of the black rectangle, making the junction as seamless as possible.

The sticker outer red border is larger than the clear plastic to allow a bit of misalignement when applying the sticker. Some cuting will be required to cut the extra border once applied. Please note that I own the original copyright of this art. Any reproduction of this sticker for resale is forbidden and against the law."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:42:36 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts