Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 35 - caveoftreasures  (Read 7484 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 35 - caveoftreasures
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 10:30:23 PM »
Mark, i will see u well before xmas when i come and spend a dollar or two with ya.....still a few pins i want....(gulp)...there goes my retirement package !!......and for the record, i am sure you can probably show a few pinball techs a thing or two....otherwise, your in the shit if ya techs ever decide to retire !!!....sssshhh, dont let em know, they might ask for more money..... ^&^

.........and for pistolpete from brisneyland (excellent name for the best part of australia)......... i have invited v8racefan over and he will be here monday night to take some photos (hopefully he wont forget the camera) ....he only lives 10 mins down the road.....so i can share a few photos with everyone...
...I have 3 pins in transit (spacejam from my good mate tony turner and independance day from mark c....and twilight from kenny at underwood) but the other 18 plus pins will be here for photos....then we can organise a night and play a few, with liquid refreshments ofcourse..... $#$
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !