Author Topic: Project F-14  (Read 9397 times)

Offline TUF-427

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane Queensland Australia
Re: Project F-14
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 01:30:39 AM »
Great work on the resto so far Peter .... I'm enjoying watching your progress with this one. Regularly gave F-14 a bit of a hammering back in my uni days with a few mates while waiting for burgers/chips/etc at the snack bar at Kangaroo Pt. Great game with great sound, blinding lights (on topper) and that high speed kickback. Really looking forward to seeing the finished project!

Hey Spook Thanks, you talking about the Boomerang Cafe near the story bridge?  Just closed its doors I think..

Great work so far .. I'm yet to go that far with a resto .. there's a LOT of inserts in that PF .
I can't remember ever playing this title .. but then again I can't remember a lot of stuff these days  &^&
Yep lots of inserts in this one biggest project Ive Attempted in pinball..Would have liked to just cleaned and rerubbered but insert lift under the mylar was just too bad..

I think you would remember F14 if you played it,As spook has explained it was a full on 80s sound and light show that generally leaves an impression..

Heres not a bad Vid of one in action,4 balls and 4 flippers! 
Firepower, F14 Tomcat, Terminator2, Twilight Zone, No Fear, TAF, Hyperball, Sttng....