Author Topic: TAG - Thunderbirds Pinball - parts update thread  (Read 97836 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: TAG - Thunderbirds Pinball - parts update thread
« Reply #405 on: November 13, 2015, 05:46:10 AM »
Any new details on this pinball as yet? Really sick of the arcade updates ( dime a dozen these days ) it is HOMEPIN isn't it
looking forward to an aussie twist on pinball.
I understand recent tragedies have put things back a bit, but this hasn't stopped arcade updates  !@#

You could very easily find out first hand for yourself:

www.homepin.com/intern.html

Please show me where arcade updates are a "dime a dozen"?

I can assure you that without the arcade side of Homepin things would be progressing FAR slower as it enables us to employ people, rent premises and deal with a myriad of suppliers who (otherwise) would be much less interested in dealing with us.

I certainly have learned first hand why Stern says NOTHING on public sites!!!

FYI: I don't have a great deal to do with the arcade side of things other than some QC and the shipping paperwork. The posts on Facebook (primarily) are made for the hundreds who ARE following development in ALL areas of amusement industry and have actually attracted serious interest from new PINBALL distributors.

If you think all of the groundwork that surrounds this project is easy think again. Just the paperwork running the factory and staff is a massive job. Add to that sourcing the appropriate materials (EG CARB wood for the USA - A0 grade for Europe) - the legalities of practically EVERY part in this machine EG: "does this meet certain RoHS requirements" - "does the translite printing use eco-friendly ink". Electrical tests and modifications because one country does something slightly different to every other country.

I'm not going to bother explaining how long these approvals take and COST!

Homepin is building a LONG TERM AMUSEMENT MACHINE BUSINESS. We are not here for the short haul or the "quick buck" like a few others seem to be. This takes a lot of time, effort and money.

After Karen's passing I sat back and sought advice - the entire structure of Homepin was rebuilt from the ground up and we are now larger and stronger moving forward. If it was left up to me ONLY, I would have closed the doors and walked away!!!

If you are "sick of the arcade updates" - simple, don't read them.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:59:06 AM by Homepin »
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals