Author Topic: TAG - Thunderbirds Pinball - parts update thread  (Read 97036 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Mike, what won't you be making for this game?
profit  :lol :lol :lol

:lol
But it's not about the money it's only about pinball....
 ::)
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Some things just never change on here.

politeness and respect are just 2 things I teach my 4 year old son every day. He gets it. Why cant grown men aged between 18 and around their sixties, it just makes this forum look so damn unprofessional by people overseas and around Australia when they drop in and read some of the antagonistic crap written by the 1 percent.

So keyboard commando u want to put your fingers down your throat. You can tell the people who have never been punched in the face in real life, there the ones who are constantly rude n disrespectful on here, and never insulted someone in the real world face to face, in fear of a busted head. Hence the determination - keyboard commando - someone to  piss weak to disrespect people in the real world, so they hide behind a avatar and a keyboard and upset people for thousands of kilometres away. Pathetic.

Will any thread on here ever stay on track and stay professional which represents the real members who have respect n politeness in their vocab, learnt at the age of 4 years of age. ?

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Keep going Mike, the vast majority of real/serious pinball people are behind you 100 percent and very proud of everything u are doing.

Add as much interesting stuff about China and your work methods, cause I for one am very interested in everything your team is doing.

Its all about pinball, its not about the haters.

Go Thunderbirds !  ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
A busy start to the week with the table saw being delivered last night at 9pm (only in China!!!). The first test batch of pinball assembly trolleys are looking OK (we will use the table saw to cut the ply for the edges of them). The saw is in a room on its own to try and minimise the sawdust so a fish and chip shop plastic curtain is going up to try and help.

Every part must be drawn up and (ideally) a prototype piece made to ensure things work the way we intend them to.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
looks like a topper with something moving  &&
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
was asking about airfares to China yesterday.......might have to come n say hello Mike....

I need a new wife ... find me a pair of pretty sisters apx 30 yrs of age who can cook n play pinball. wedding at the factory.lol

everything is looking great. another few months and the place will be buzzing along nicely.

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
was asking about airfares to China yesterday.......might have to come n say hello Mike....

I need a new wife ... find me a pair of pretty sisters apx 30 yrs of age who can cook n play pinball. wedding at the factory.lol

everything is looking great. another few months and the place will be buzzing along nicely.

Yes, a few months from now and it will be a hive of activity here.

Trust me, you DO NOT want a Chinese wife........

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
(re the chineese wife) , OK, that sounds like a PM with all the not so juicy reasons.lol

I wonder sometimes if Aussie women these days even know how to spell the word respect....they certainly know how to spell the word spoilt rotten.lol

Build me a robot Mike. lol

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
(re the chineese wife) , OK, that sounds like a PM with all the not so juicy reasons.lol

I wonder sometimes if Aussie women these days even know how to spell the word respect....they certainly know how to spell the word spoilt rotten.lol

Bwaahhh
My son's partner is Chinese, her mother would best described as a Force of Nature  !*!

if you are wanting a women who is submissive, I would not look to China  :lol
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:00:37 PM by Pop Bumper Pete »

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Now who was it that said everything made in China is crap???

Offline ssspl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Clearly Mike, the hooflicky has the wrong wotsit in the doodad, right next to the backwards sumbitch.

Have you tried the Chinese price reduction technique - find fault on something you did not specify, refuse the order, then offer to find a friend who might help out the supplier's problem by taking the "rubbish" piece at a silly price?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:

Bwaahhh
My son's partner is Chinese, her mother would best described as a Force of Nature  !*!

if you are wanting a women who is submissive, I would not look to China  :lol

nope, don't want a submissive wife, the opposite.lol, but not too aggressive.
I like Chineese, I have had hundreds of Chineese customers over the years. Some chineese gals are super hot.
Just a pretty wife who doesn't take everything for granted who loves u for u, and not the money.lol

Mike will build ne a robot wife.lol 

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
u get wat u pay for. Bosch started making everything in China 3 years ago.
When it was made in Germany, it was aprox 1 per cent fail rate on detectors and low end stuff and u would see a inspected sticker every fifty pieces.
now, you see inspected stickers on everything, and I mean everything, and the fail rate is zero realistically. If something isn't working, its usually the tech in Australia who installed it incorrectly.

The chineese want to keep contracts, hence the extra effort. 99 percent of stuff is made extremely well these days.
(if the products design is strong, the end result will be the same n so on.)

Go the Chineese. Thunderbirds are Go ! (p.s - nice machining Mike, wish I knew what it does).

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook

check out these lovelys.but don't give em money.lol
https://www.gagamatch.com/
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
I wonder what ratio of men to women u will have in the factory Mike. (hint hint we want to see sooo many pretty girls) wearing Homepin hightop T - Shirts....

Nothing nicer than a pretty girl straddling a pinball machine, blowtorch in one hand and a angle grinder in the other. *)*