Author Topic: Apology  (Read 719 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Apology
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 03:49:33 PM »
I know what will fix you up mate ! A pix of our lead singer Helen pushing her tits together what do you reckon Matty.

Bugger just fixing Matty up with that - get her up here to fix all of us  :lol :lol
DW Drums rule !

Offline jpd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • central coast, New South Wales
  • Scrambled human circut boards
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »
Don't stress Matthew, as said by most of the other guys in general you are just pinned out - the same thing can happen with any hobby but you are doing the right thing in giving it a stepback for awhile as opposed to grinding through it and eventually hating it. Look forward to your return *%*

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 11:33:44 PM »
Hey all,

As some of you may have noticed, I have not been on the forum much lately, and as a result of my absence some of the lists I was managing have not been updated. I would like to apologise to the forum for this, but unfortunately I have lost my enthusiasm for pinball & arcade so I needed a break. I would like to thank Evro for picking up the reigns on the Pinball Owners List. I hope it will be OK with the admins/moderators if I just lurk here, I still love the forum but just can't find the motivation or desire to switch on or even look at my machines at the moment.

Matthew

take care mate  and yes it happens to us all

mark

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 09:27:11 PM »
Hope to hear from you soon.  !!!