Author Topic: Thunderbirds - Homepin  (Read 37893 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Thunderbirds - Homepin
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2018, 10:53:16 AM »
Yes.. for a long time it was the pin no one was allowed to talk about as the Homepin fanboise would quickly trample all over you.. even constructive criticism was not allowed.. only blind subservience.
Forum censorship and free thought strangulation allowed Mike to get away with far too much.. even the lapdogs turned in the end
my exact thoughts and what I tried to allude to at aa.  Comments seemed to have to be approved by homepin.  Many fanboys would say mike has approved me saying such and such and I'd take ofrence to people who put money down feeling they had to be censored.  Unfortunately those non paying guys tried to stand up for these guys but were trampled and called trolls.  Now,  I for one,  don't care if people lose their dough now because I felt somewhat thrown under the bus. 

I still am interested to see how this venture pans out,  and what this game will be like.  I hope there will be honest reviews of it but I fear owners will post positives regardless because I think most will want to move it on quickly and bad talk will make selling it difficult

Explains the veil of secrecy on AA. Makes sense to me. But pre order owners should be kept in the loop "somehow". I'm glad that when APR was "briefly" the "distributor", I took pre order $ and kept it in the bank. Once my suspicions were confirmed, I was in a position to refund the deposits with "Stern" advice thereafter. I learnt my lessons with the chrome ball returns which were frustrating, to say the least. Nothing worse than supporting a product or company and then being left out of pocket. Either as a "distributor" or a "customer".
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia