Author Topic: Getaway II Pinball  (Read 556 times)

Offline k00k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Getaway II Pinball
« on: October 09, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »
Looking for a Getaway II pinball machine, in very good to excellent condition, and not needing any work done on it at all. Prefereably one that one that has just been restored/serviced/shopped back up to as new condition. Willing to pay top dollar to a reputable seller for an excellent machine. I'm in Perth, and of course am quite prepared to pay any freight costs. It will be going to a good home where it will be treasured.

I have just joined this forum after only finding out about it last night, and have also put my wanted post on Aussie Arcade just the other day, just in case there are people here who frequent both forums, you know who I am.

cheers
Mal

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Getaway II Pinball
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 12:01:49 PM »
Welcome Mal. We love intros around here with a little bit about you and your pinball affliction - please feel free to post so others can welcome you. http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?board=2.0
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline k00k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Getaway II Pinball
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 12:11:23 PM »
Sorry about that. I've posted something in the intro section now... :)