Author Topic: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb  (Read 5921 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb
« on: July 11, 2011, 02:33:53 PM »
ok may not be the most exciting thread for you hardcore resto people, lol so here is some updates for my cleanup of my rock machine.
thanx to members here who have found me a translight i have one thing that isnt worrying me as much,

here is an image of some leds' im using to replace the old glass bulbs, two reason for doing this, stop the heat problems and they look nicer and make the machine look cleaner, and cos they were so cheap i bought a tonne of them for my space hawks machine, leaving me with a good amount for this rock machine.

also is the missus stripping the paint of the side rails, i have been banned form the machine untill she has done it, she has tried many wayto remove it. but being powder coat its been a nightmare so she has resorted to the way we would attack a car paint in a resto lol.
its our day off from the shop and so today we should knock a fair bit of this elbow grease work,

also bought a new tube of one of my altime favourite products, "Autosol" ill attack some more metal polishing today, i used allot of it on my space hawks machine and i ran out 2/3rds of the way through the metal work on ROCK, and now i can polish up the legs, with my 8inch buffer
that will make easy work of it. ive found most stuff i have laying around for cars is usefull for pinballs, win win