Aussie Pinball Forums > Restorations

Gottlieb High Hand Restoration

<< < (2/12) > >>

Freiherr:
Look forward to see the end result. I remember the play on High Hand well when it was released as it was one of the most chalenging games at the time. Very popular title for both operator and player.

greenechidna:
Yeah, I've been waiting a while but it's ok.....I'm happy just to get this title and know Nino's doing the restore. I have no doubt It'll turn out the usual high standard.
High Hand is a top shelf wedgehead with great art and great rules. 16 well placed drop targets $#$  and 20k/special  in the kickout once you've knocked them all down

This'll be my last machine for a while... weve recently picked up a Volley and Mitch's Universe came last week....work started on the rec room with a wall coming down on Saturday so hopefully we will have the lions share done by the time HH arrives.

Nice to see things kicked off.... It looks a mess but not nearly as bad as the Pro Football. I hope it doesn't give you any more unexpected strife Nino.

Strangeways:

--- Quote from: greenechidna on October 15, 2014, 11:33:45 PM ---Yeah, I've been waiting a while but it's ok.....I'm happy just to get this title and know Nino's doing the restore. I have no doubt It'll turn out the usual high standard.
High Hand is a top shelf wedgehead with great art and great rules. 16 well placed drop targets $#$  and 20k/special  in the kickout once you've knocked them all down

This'll be my last machine for a while... weve recently picked up a Volley and Mitch's Universe came last week....work started on the rec room with a wall coming down on Saturday so hopefully we will have the lions share done by the time HH arrives.

Nice to see things kicked off.... It looks a mess but not nearly as bad as the Pro Football. I hope it doesn't give you any more unexpected strife Nino.

--- End quote ---

Pro Football was a restoration that I thoroughly enjoyed, and I expect the same from this machine.

No strife at all Andy. In fact, I look forward to the Wedgehead restores more than anything ! The stencils are ready, the paint has been matched and I hope the weather will be warm this weekend  ^^^

The plans for the playfield are in place. I've been more than pleased with recent developments in clearcoats that suit EMs.

Mr Pinbologist:
Having been told by Andy he was getting this game from you Nino, i've been waiting for this resto thread!!  *%* Even with your playfield mylar removal woes (Andy had  mentioned to me that that had happened), i reckon it'll come up a treat when you're done, and i'll finally get to see and play one of your restored games when he gets it which i'm really looking forward to  ^^^ ^^^ (haven't played this title before btw)

Since Andy's slowly but surely been helping to whittle down my EM collection and building up what will be a nice collection when he's done, he has plenty of them to play in the mean time while HH is being done... having had about six or seven EMs i'm now down to ONE EM.. for the moment, that will change soon enough  *%*

goodolddays:
I had a project one of these but moved it on a few months ago (without ever having had it running in the 2 years i had it LOL) because I since scored an El Dorado (also a non working project) , also because I have too many projects !

When I had the High Hand I was thinking of the possibility of adding another stepper or something , to allow targets to be reset when they were all down .
 Never thought the whole idea through, but I reckon a mod could be done .

Watching this thread with interest , Nino.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version