Aussie Pinball Forums > Nucore

Coming Soon!

<< < (2/2)

pinball god:
Hi Chuck,

read your last reponse and was a little unclear of what you meant by playfield code upgrades for RFM. Does this refer to additional missions in gameplay or something else? thanks

Chuck:

--- Quote from: pinball god on June 17, 2010, 11:03:33 PM ---Hi Chuck,

read your last reponse and was a little unclear of what you meant by playfield code upgrades for RFM. Does this refer to additional missions in gameplay or something else? thanks

--- End quote ---

That was referring to my desire to use a RFM playfield and write totally new code for it. So you would use the same playfield but have totally new gameplay.

pinball god:

--- Quote from: Chuck on June 18, 2010, 08:39:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: pinball god on June 17, 2010, 11:03:33 PM ---Hi Chuck,

--- End quote ---

That was referring to my desire to use a RFM playfield and write totally new code for it. So you would use the same playfield but have totally new gameplay.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Chuck, sounds like a great idea where you can have two games for the price of one in effect. Just my opinion, but I think a nice challenging mini game would be a good addition to the theme like a shoot 'em up space invader type you know what I mean. Standard DMD's tried with fairly lame attempts where this platform can be a lot more sophisticated in visuals as well as game play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version