Author Topic: 2 x NEW Additions .LOL  (Read 2599 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: 2 x NEW Additions .LOL
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »

So, until my son gets bigger, i wont allow him with them anymore without my supervision/me being with him at all times, til he is big enough to smack them/get them off him. Even when i smacked them both hard, they wouldnt let go til i really belted them both very very hard, and even then they tried to attack again. I couldnt farkin believe it. It went bad very quickly. If i had one dog only, the aggression would be less cause each dog wouldnt be play fighting with each other all day, so i am now wondering if getting brother n sister dogs at the same time was a bad idea.  I

Your son will *never* be big enough to defend against a two-pronged coordinated attack - most adult males would be hard pressed to win against two adult dogs with intent. There is no decision to make, other than whether to sell, give away or other humane action.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:18:03 PM by pinnies4me »
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”