Author Topic: AC/DC Brisbane Compitition  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: AC/DC Brisbane Compitition
« on: July 28, 2012, 02:47:49 AM »
Yep I have my finger on the pulse here and it's pritty faint. Can the guys running this joint just put in a bit in each to put a machine in a pub to make it possible to have a crack at this comp. You will make some money wile your at it and it will make it so that QLD is not excluded from the competition.

Mick,
When i was at the AMD Seminar detailing all the info on the AC/DC Comp, I was pretty sure Norbert said anyone who owned a AC/DC machine could be part of the comp just by emailing in the top scores reached by the player(s). Therefore4, the best way to be part of this AC/DC comp for anyone in QLD would be to pop into any AP members place who has a AC/DC game and whilst having a cup of tea/coffee and a yarn, play some games and get some good scores happening.
If its as easy as I think it is, I would be happy to organise a small night and get 3 or 4, or whatever members over for a AC/DC night and everyone can have a go on the AC/DC Pro and we can send the scores into Norbert. I know a few guys are in Brisy/Gold Coast so its one way to play a brand new machine without any faults etc and be part of the AC/DC comp.   I am sure there are other QLD members who also have AC/DC machines who probably wouldnt mind having a few new AP members over for some AC/DC games if it means helping people to post some scores for the AC/DC comp.

Food for thought if any other members with AC/DC machines want to be part of it/meet new AP people.  !@#
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !