Aussie Pinball Forums > New Developments

Stern Spike System - explained

(1/2) > >>

swinks:
a good video for explanation and historical sake for the future for people to watch and understand what is under the hood of their games.

pinball god:
Thanks mate for the video. Looks neat the system only one major gripe being where the power on sw is located. In my setup, I'd have real problems trying to reach there. Do owners of multiple sterns need to space them  a little further apart?

Cursed:

--- Quote from: pinball god on June 27, 2015, 08:36:22 PM ---Do owners of multiple sterns need to space them  a little further apart?

--- End quote ---

Looks like it!

That for me is a crazy location for the power switch, seriously charge me the extra $5 for a switch and some wiring to the original location.

pinball god:
My wife bought a foot switch from aldi ages ago that I use for p2000 games as they have the power sw half way down the cabinet. Works pretty good. Don't know if still avail though

Strangeways:
Good introduction to the new system. I found it interesting and educational. The underside of the playfield with the new cabling system and boardsets is the direct opposite to the bird's nest of previous manufacturing. I am impressed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version