Author Topic: BALLY PARAGON.... ANOTHER GRAIL PIN TO THE COLLECTION  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Steve2010

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
That is one gorgeous playfield ..... will need the sunnies for it!

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
lookin good Daniel

I got the cabinet including backbox from slevbro (pinball n pizza) on AA 18 months ago and flipped to Daniel (at cost). slevbro did 2 cabinets at the same time with 1 set of stencils, but don't know where the stencils came from.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
lookin good Daniel

I got the cabinet including backbox from slevbro (pinball n pizza) on AA 18 months ago and flipped to Daniel (at cost). slevbro did 2 cabinets at the same time with 1 set of stencils, but don't know where the stencils came from.

aah - OK. Reason i asked is that on the one at Pinfest i noticed leeching on the cab restore from the stencils... saw the same thing on Daniels one too and figured they were from the same supplier. Although the graphics look good the stencil vinyl used is the wrong type and i wanted to know who the supplier was so i knew who my competition was

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
I did the playfield Nick came up really well.    I only used 45% gloss because I wanted a more original look than full gloss but turned out like glass anyway.

Yeah swinks hooked me up with the cab saved me a ton of work lol.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Wow - great work Daniel!   ^^^
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
lookin good Daniel

I'd say Pinball Pal / Shay group. Mark Clayton's stencils CAN be reused (in theory).
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Operator68

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Traralgon Victoria
Paragon is an awsom pin. Your resto job looks incredible. If its too crowded in your line up when its finished then give me a yell.  :lol