Author Topic: Wizard of OZ wizard mode video, CNN video  (Read 155 times)

Offline solar value

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Wizard of OZ wizard mode video, CNN video
« on: April 30, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »
Hi All,

I can't seem to post in the Wizard of Oz thread for some reason, so I am starting a new thread.

Here are a couple of new videos:

First, a video from pinsider Troz showing a game where he reaches the wizard mode (spoiler alert!):

And a video posted on the CNN website about the company and game with some footage inside the factory:

http://money.cnn.com/video/smallbusiness/2014/04/28/sb-jersey-jack-pinball.cnnmoney/?%2Fvideo%2Fsmallbusiness%2F2014%2F04%2F28%2Fsb-jersey-jack-pinball.cnnmoney

Enjoy!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Wizard of OZ wizard mode video, CNN video
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 09:32:11 PM »
a member here, and a top bloke n nice friend, john - dendoc from Burleigh, on the lovely gold coast told me yesterday he is loving his Wizard of OZ, and a recent software update has made the game alot of fun and excellent using his words from my not so good memory.

He felt the game was world class. Great to know some members are giving great feedback.

Based on this, JJPs (Jacks) next title (Hobbitt-Smaug etc etc) should be great if no cost cutting is introduced.

Time is still ticking along til the completion of the WOZ orders, and time is approaching fast for the next titles completion, so lets hope some more smooth sailing and some honest aussie dealers become available who dont turn into scumbag thieves n hide behind ancient bankruptcy laws. (how some people show their face in public after stealing from the masses is just amazing).

Anyway, hope some good karma kicks in soon for the whole JJP company and its future. JJP is still great for pinball and competition.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !