Author Topic: Wms/Bally distributor  (Read 504 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Wms/Bally distributor
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 03:50:13 AM »
Williams were VERY glad the rights went back to the USA.

Now please don't let Wotto see this thread - ok ?
Wotto PM sent.

Only joking....sorry retropin I'm sorry for bringing up the thread....I only wanted to know how the new guys were. I have now change my opinion of he who should not be named.

Btw do you have any problem wth me writing a series of novels that involve a guy in hogwarts and some scrag a red headed guy wants to pork?

Thanks
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Wms/Bally distributor
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 10:27:37 AM »
Williams were VERY glad the rights went back to the USA.

Now please don't let Wotto see this thread - ok ?
Wotto PM sent.

Only joking....sorry retropin I'm sorry for bringing up the thread....I only wanted to know how the new guys were. I have now change my opinion of he who should not be named.

Btw do you have any problem wth me writing a series of novels that involve a guy in hogwarts and some scrag a red headed guy wants to pork?

Thanks

No mate.. im glad you did bring up the thread... ive kept all this from the majority of people and believe me my interactions are tame compared to some. This thread did allow me to make everything public though and im glad i got the opportunity to do so... been waiting for a moment like this to come up  ^^^

The man is purely about business not pinball and he aint no nice man either... but then again.. pinball dealers, car salesmen etc... there arent many that wont try and shaft you