Author Topic: World Distributors for Great Pinball Backglass - Classic Stern for now.  (Read 267 times)

Offline greatwichjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
Looking to set up for 2013. There is interest in France so far. There is no minimum required. I would just purchase just what you think is in demand for your customers, or take orders & top it up. Contact me for the special pricing. I have new cardboard backglass boxes being made by the same manufacturer for CPR. The only difference is I won't be using narrow spacers, full size honeycomb spacers to tape wrapped glass to, & its double wall cardboard. I believe CPR is only shipping 2 to a box, & I might do the same (not 3 in a box).

World leader in small production of pinball products using modern commercial uv inkjet technology.

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
I just mailed 4 in a box to France by surface mail. Takes 4 - 6 weeks by slow boat. I can do a deal on Gottlieb glass that i'm doing also.
World leader in small production of pinball products using modern commercial uv inkjet technology.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

John - Do you have a list of what you have and also what is in the pipeline (especially GTB B/Gs). PM if necessary  ()
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury

John - Do you have a list of what you have and also what is in the pipeline (especially GTB B/Gs). PM if necessary  ()

+1 to that. It'd be great to see a list. Thanks.

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
Stern: Seawitch, Star Gazer, Catacomb, & Nineball.
Gottlieb - Aloha & Gaucho

More titles coming.

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
Steve Young was sent Gottlieb Happy Go Lucky sample (couple of weeks back) & Eye Of The Tiger just went in the mail. When he gives his approval they will go up for sale. Seems like only guys in USA & Canada providing art. Anyone else interested can contact me. You receive 2 glass shipped on me for your art, & you can mix any glass that I'm doing for compensation. 300 dpi