Author Topic: For Sale - Iron Man Playfield, Custom Translite and parts  (Read 4251 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
For Sale - Iron Man Playfield, Custom Translite and parts
« on: August 08, 2020, 07:44:55 PM »
$1350 Bundle Deal

Brand New Old Stock Ion Man Playfield from 2010 when the playfields had more layers of ply and had better clearcoat - definitely had time to cure.
I had a Ironman and had stocked up on spares and was going to be a keeper but was forced to sell a few games 7 years ago and now decided to sell off alot of gear.

NOS = New Old Stock

This is a bundle deal
- 1 x NOS new perfect Ironman Playfield - ready for install or wall art or keep for safe keeping
- 1 x NOS shooter lane ramp / guide with protective plastic still on it
- 3 x pop bumper caps
- 2 x target decals and key fobs
- 1 x custom low production run of Ironman head shooter rod
- 1 x Cliffy protector for the ball eject area
- 2 x Iron Mungers - original stern stock and 1 x modded with led
- 2 x custom Iron Munger full lid decals that fit to game supplied Munger playfield panel
- 1 x custom Munger playfield panel with a more industrial looking decals fitted (looks awesome)
- 3 x piece character set that you can mod and install in your game - were the brand and type Stern used in the game
- 1 x magnet playfield mylar protectors
- 1 x full sets of Stern mylar playfield protectors (I will be keeping the other one set for my last game)
- 1 x never installed New custom limited run of Ironman Translite for the game - much better than the original

A few unique parts that will make your game standout.

This is a package deal and will not be breaking it up.

Prefer pickup or you organise someone to collect and cover the cost.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts