Author Topic: Looking for 8 ball CHAMP plastics  (Read 140 times)

Offline lowflyingdutch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Looking for 8 ball CHAMP plastics
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:49:14 AM »
hey y'all!

Dutch yank here in the process of rebuilding an 8 ball champ machine. Last of the eight ball mohicans by bally.

Needed are :

- The spinning "champ" target. If it is in good condition. The one I have has significant paintdamage and I a little nervous about trying to repaint it just to watch chips of paint fly all over the playfield.. I know there used to be a supplier that offered stickers for these, but I cant find 'm to save my life.

- The lettered targets (ones behind the droptargets). Repainted the ones i have to make up for the damage to the lettering, but unpainted ones will undoubtedly look better. (if theyre not damaged obviously..:)

- one of the entry lane guides (the red generic ones; its supposed to have three small ones and one longer one under the far left hand plastic, but I just need one of the shorter ones)

- The plastic right behind the right hand bumper (0838-00900-11xf)

- If you have the correct and intact bumpercaps, Id be interested in those too. (found repro's online, but if you have 'm..)

- The clear plastic piece that makes up the bottom part of the spinner lane (0838-00900-14xf)

- The "G" centerpiece plastic. I dont have a partnumber for it, but I know its supposed to be there.

- The right hand side "thumper" piece (one with woman's face - 0838-00900-02xf)

- The right hand outlane guide top plastic (0838-00900-08xf)

That would pretty much sum it up.

Let me know what you might have sitting around and ow. yeah. If you happen to be from cameroon and have a magic pinballwarehouse where parts magically appear and are represented by pictures that look and awfull lot like they were hijacked from ipdb, please dont react?

Thanks!