Author Topic: Stern pricing ? Why not send Stern USA etc a letter. ??  (Read 1050 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
An email is the most effective form of communication to give anyone current feedback on their selling practices or current pricing.
Stern need feedback like any company does.
They can't read people's minds.
A drop in sales on a particular title or two won't tell them what they need to know. They just might think Aussies don't like wrestling. But if you tell them their prices are too high then instantly they know what the public are thinking.
Writing a letter or email informs people. Information leads to decision making or perhaps changes.
Not buying is punishing. Punishment takes a long time.
You want prices to decrease asap, write a email.

Jody Dakenberg is extremely approachable as head of marketing. He never ignores a email. I know from years of communication with them.

So far I am seeing a lot of complaining but no one writing emails. I thought this would be the outcome. The price increases are obviously not a big deal then.....

Jody is still a goose

You have some valid points but sadly I bet they don't listen to your opinion and the price only keeps going up.

Can you write a email on behalf of Aussies and comment on the key points of what we have been saying, as interested to see what the response is.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth

[/quote]
Can you write a email on behalf of Aussies and comment on the key points of what we have been saying, as interested to see what the response is.
[/quote]
+1 like button press
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I could write a email saying that "alot" of people, perhaps the majority of people feel the price increases are too high etc etc etc, which I have already done, but Stern will prob say this guy doesn't speak for all Australians (which I don't Ofcourse because I haven't been voted in as PM yet. Lol) so my group email will not have the same effect as 20 or 30 people writing individual email/letters.

People need to send in their own polite emails. It will get looked at. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Response already received?

Quote:

Response received 14/1/15

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
The response received was a personalised response but I didn't say I would be publically sharing the return email to the Stern staff member when I wrote my email.
Out of respect to the Stern staff member I will ask permission to publicise it first.

I will say the response did say that costings are being relooked at closely.

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Is it just me or are there others simply sick and tired of this repetitive Stern worshipping rubbish?

It is a bigger turn off than price rises.

I am Gary Sterns love child.  Lol

My mum was a Transformers Pro and my dad was a X Men Pro.
I have a 20 foot statue of Gary Stern in my front yard which I worship and pray to at sun up and sun down.
My uncles are Johnny Borg and Steve Ritchie.
My godfather is Jody  Dakenberg.
I used to be baby sat by 100 Hispanic lovely ladies.
One big happy worshipping Stern family. Lol
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:10:00 PM by Caveoftreasures »