Aussie Pinball Forums > Restorations

Looking For Someone To Put a new Playfield in Williams Flash

(1/3) > >>

punkin:
Hi all, nearly sold my Flash the other day as the playfield is old, worn and planked with sunken inserts ect.

I thought it was worth asking if someone here had a NOS playfield sitting waiting for a chance to live or had a contact that restores older playfields etc.

Not interested in doing the work myself, but the cab on the machine has been redone already and just needs a new playfield to bring it back to it's glory.

Strangeways:
Chances of finding NOS would be low. You would need to also have some work done to it if it has not been looked after. CPR will more than likely run this playfield sometime in the future, so that would be your best bet. As to replacement - Based on your location, you would contact Mitch @Mr Pinbologist

punkin:
Thanks mate, thought it was possible someone would have one stashed away. Would it be something that could be given to Hot rodded pins (if that's the guy i'm thinking of that does Kurts alternate playfields)?

Mr Pinbologist:
I'm not taking on any new resto projects at the moment, as far as FULL restores or even cab or playfield restores go at least.. the shed (aka Pinbologist Central) is currently full beyond capacity  ^&^
Having said that though, three games are due to leave soon so i'd be willing take on a playfield swap if you happen to find one or get yours restored elsewhere  ^^^

punkin:
No worries Mitch, i'll contact Tim and see if it seems worthwhile. i don't wanna spend another 6k on a 5k machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version