Author Topic: Today's Repair  (Read 4783 times)

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
Re: Today's Repair
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 02:18:11 AM »
 "Meteor" and AC/DC Pro.. today not much wrong , But wait!  Just a few switches not working , was the connector . one transistor replaced  for a feature lamp , and adjusted a few switches , IE slingshot and a few target switches...

But F my Dog there is a hole burnt  RIGHT through the solenoid board and wires coming from behind it to what  looked like a automotive connector cover in  insulation tape ,  Hackery 101. If i go back i will photo it .I cant believe it was still working , i didnt want to look behind the board to see , I did show the owner the problem ...

Also the usual wires all soldered on to the rectifier board connector pins  and a few other small hacks , Game going again  , but the game really did need some time spent fixing all the old "Fixes" that have been made in the past , It would need a full day to sort it all out i would say essp the solenoid Re-wiring and the connectors for the Rectifier Board ...
 But game apart from all that , it was in good nic  Playfield had full mylar all good plastics and looked mostly original,  Aussie made game (LAI)
 Still red in the Backglass and no crazing.

AC/DC pro, just a service , few lights etc , a few switch errors , fixed , and a clean up . Same house as the "Meteor" pinball...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 02:26:23 AM by ralph67 »
One-Ball!