Author Topic: Bumper Pinball ...Docklands  (Read 334 times)

Offline lanternau

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Bumper Pinball ...Docklands
« on: February 25, 2014, 12:57:54 PM »
Does anyone know if Bumper Pinball is still a going concern? Drove there yesterday. Shop all closed up. No one answers the phone. Me thinks she is all over. Shame because the techs there were realy helpful.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Bumper Pinball ...Docklands
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 01:06:53 PM »
DDstoys is a well respected member/poster here and is a Bumper Tech. - I'm sure he would have told us if it was "game over" as he would likely be out of a job if that were the case.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline lanternau

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 01:39:42 PM »
I really hope that is the case , although shutters down and no one answering the phone , (used to go to an answering machine) ,during the week ....That's a bit of a concern. They operate out of a shop front so you would think there would be some signs of life?  Fingers crossed all is ok.

Offline joele

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »
I just bought an ex-bumper reconditioned pinball, poor guy lost a fair chunk of money in it, but more interesting is the creative use of silicon in their reconditioning... lol
-----
Current - Dr Who, The Shadow, Judge Dredd, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Star Wars DE

Owned but Sold - Indiana Jones, Revenge from mars, Fish Tales, Tron Pro

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 02:39:27 PM »
Bumper are still open just having some unusual trading hours.  Some big projects on the go keeping us techs busy and a staff shortage isn't helping matters.   

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »
Bumper are still open just having some unusual trading hours.  Some big projects on the go keeping us techs busy and a staff shortage isn't helping matters.   
Good to see you busy
:)