Author Topic: Company donations  (Read 1684 times)

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: Company donations
« on: November 19, 2014, 05:00:44 PM »
A lot of people claiming to be charities are not charities and are stealing from the public.

One of the modern pathetic scourges of modern times are these cheer leading so called schools who claim to be non profit organisations or charities for children's dancing but they are mostly privately owned Pty Ltd companies or partnerships pretending to be charities.

On the Gold Coast they approach and leach off everyone and anyone they can get money from and say its all for the kids and all to raise money for the children's uniforms or gym mat equipment and any other piece of equipment that they can get their grubby fingers on.
They go to Butcher shops with four or five young girls in toe and plead for a few hundred dollars of sausages and steaks for a charity barbecue to raise money for the kids. They do the same thing over and over again and con multiple butcher shops in one week and then hold a dozen different barbecues all over the Gold Coast and get the parents to supply free labour. One woman bragged to me that they were making around five grand a week off the dozen sausage/meat sizzles.

Not one cent ever went to the children. They still charge almost a grand per annum for the kids uniforms they get out of China for peanuts. They still charge $50 to $100 a week for dance fees. They never supplied one thing to the kids for free. They bought a house for $600,00.00 (600 grand) and bought commercial premises, all from raising money by supposed charitable fund raising. These people are liars n thieves cheating the entire public and business community.
The two lesbians who run the company are sickening to say the least. Add in the stealing from people, and they deserve to be shot.

Most people claiming to be charities are not.

Charity starts at home for me these days.
The problem with charities, or so called charities, is that their books are never open for real inspection like churches etc. How can u possibly give away your hard earnt $ when u don't know how its really being spent.
I buy tickets to Boys Home raffles etc. They get a small $25 donation three or four times a year, and some lucky bastard gets to win a house and car and cash for their kindness with up to a million bux worth of prizes to be won. That seems like a sensible donation to me. Food for thought....

well said,pitty we didnt get to catch up,mate.home for now in adelaide.
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you