Author Topic: Fathom problem?  (Read 160 times)

Offline pinfrog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth WA
Fathom problem?
« on: April 30, 2013, 09:34:21 PM »
Hi guys, I finally got my Fathom up and running but have a problem. When locking the ball in the top outhole is the ball suppose to release once the inline targets have all been hit. At the moment the ball will not release during gameplay. Once the game is over the ball is released . Can anyone please help !  !@#
                                                                  Cheers Les.

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Fathom problem?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:42:00 PM »
Hi guys, I finally got my Fathom up and running but have a problem. When locking the ball in the top outhole is the ball suppose to release once the inline targets have all been hit. At the moment the ball will not release during gameplay. Once the game is over the ball is released . Can anyone please help !  !@#
                                                                  Cheers Les.

Are all the switches being made on the targets?
Have you checked the manual for the game rules?

Offline pinfrog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth WA
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 10:19:18 PM »
 Thanks Boots , It looks like one of the blades on the switch to the last target was bent and not making contact when the target went down. As I am pretty useless when it comes to fault finding its great to know guys like yourself on this forum are always prepared to pass on their knowledge. Cheers Les.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 09:53:50 AM »

I think Boots is right. The only other thing it could be is that the last drop target (5X) is not registering, therefore the rules don't know ALL DTs are down. That's when the ball is ejected during a game.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 06:14:48 PM »
Thanks Boots , It looks like one of the blades on the switch to the last target was bent and not making contact when the target went down. As I am pretty useless when it comes to fault finding its great to know guys like yourself on this forum are always prepared to pass on their knowledge. Cheers Les.
No probs, glad you sorted it out.