Author Topic: Wanted: 1972 GTB grand slam schematic (or similar)  (Read 134 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Wanted: 1972 GTB grand slam schematic (or similar)
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:21:00 PM »
Hi guys.
I am chasing a Schematic for a 1972 Gottlieb Grand slam or a similar machine from that era.
I am having some problems with some of the score wheels not resetting properly.
the 100's and 10's will go straight past the 0 or not even go to 0 when the start button is pressed (depending on what number is on the display when the start button is pressed) and the game is started so i need to have a look at the schematic to figure out whats going on.
if the score is 630 then the score will go to 180 (or there abouts) and the game will start.

The 1,000's and 10,000's will stop at 0 as long as the number displayed is no higher than 5 (so if the score is 55,000 or less then the 55 will stop at 00 but if it is 88,000 then it will drop to 33,000 and the game will start)

contacts on the score wheels seem to be adjusted correctly.
some one else has attempted to fix this but gave up on it and i am not sure if they have changed any of the wiring from standard or not

if you have a schematic in pdf format then please send me a PM
thanks
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)