Author Topic: Surprised by Cyclone.  (Read 158 times)

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Surprised by Cyclone.
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »
I've been playing a fair bit on Cyclone lately, and must say that I am surprised by the speed of this game.

Today, after playing for about half an hour, I had a game on my Stellar Wars and it felt like the ball was moving in slow motion.
(Admittedly, I still need to install new flipper kits in SW. #@#)

Even Baywatch, which I always felt was a fairly fast game, seems slow in comparison.

This is my first System 11 game, but if they all play as well as this, it probably won't be my last.  &&

Offline 48

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Surprised by Cyclone.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:35 PM »
Glad to hear its a fast game! Hopefully I will have mine up and running soon (I'm getting there!) can't wait to have a few games on it, seems like a fairly 'busy' sort of game should be a good match alongside Comet.
Lets go Brandon!

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:46:16 PM »
Pretty fun game, there's  lot of great System 11 games, sometimes overlooked as overshadowed by the DMD games.

"Hurry Hurry, Step right up!"
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 11:50:24 PM »
Never played a cyclone but sound like fun.

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 12:21:30 AM »
I used to play one in Tamworth years ago when i was going to TAFE there doing my electronics trade course, in an amusement arcade calle Pool City, (I think thats what it was called !@# ) I used to have to go to Tamworth on block release for three days per month, so i used to kill a lot of time there at the arcade after classes each day playing Cyclone and several other games that i cant remember, but Cyclone was THE one pin from that place that stuck in my mind!!

From what i remember its was a pretty good fun game, and if my memory serves me correctly, it was pretty fast *%*
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:27:48 AM by Mr Pinbologist »