Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 35 - caveoftreasures  (Read 7708 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 35 - caveoftreasures
« on: August 09, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »
I will try n get my digital camera and take some photos this arvo to post.I will read the forums to work out how to put the pictures up.
**I would be happy to have a meet and any brisy guys (or anyone interested) can come over n play any of the machines..i live at Upper Coomera near Dreamworld....i will need a few weeks to get some little things on a few of the machines done before i can show them all off ( i broke the glass the other day on ninja turtles accidentally when moving) and viper night drive is going in for a service cause the flipper starting sticking (its under warranty n not going to cost me a penny)....but i will post when i am avail to have some people over for sure...watching others play the machines is good value....I just had a new mate pop over and he decided to play popeye outta all the machines..he had a blast...I thought "wait till he gets his hands on some of the other action packed" machines...he will never want to leave.bloody fun pinball,just alot of fun. $#$
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 11:54:04 AM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !