Author Topic: Xenon help please  (Read 6961 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: Xenon help please
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »
How much does it cost to get all that stuff re plated.

Ha, I think there is a whole other story about the mob in Albury that are doing the plating for Adam but I will let him tell the story.

I was telling Blair today about my latest experience with the friendly   *.* local electroplaters. I dropped my last lot of gear off for zincing last Thursday and went in at lunch time today thinking that it'd be ready, anyway I'm standing at the counter and scouring the shelves and the floor area (cause thats where they keep things here) off to the side for a box with my name on it while I was waiting for the nice lady   *.* to get up out of her office and serve me. Any way I can't see anything and then I look at all the crap laying about on the counter top and see two of the three boxs of parts I brought in, still untouched sitting in the exact spot I placed them down on 6 days earlier!  The nice lady   *.* then comes out, looks at me, then looks at my stuff and says "you dropp'en this stuff off are ya"? Long story short(er) we sort it out but not before the nice lady's  *.* son also has a look and tells me he was just look'en at that stuff too and was wondering which bits were suppose to be getting chromed.  I then explain that there was another box with 7 pieces in it which is no longer sitting here that are suppose to be getting chromed. He tells me that someone must have grabbed them already and there probably getting done as we speak.
It obviously didn't fill me with the greatest of confidence to say the least. Anyway I have the photos so if worst came to worst at least I should be able to identify what's missing but god I hope it doesn't come to that!   ^&^