Author Topic: Williams drop target "Horseshoe" wiper contacts - a step closer!  (Read 12434 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
I can now TRULY say that I fully understand why these parts have never been reproduced by anyone else! There is so much more to making them that I could have ever imagined.....

The final bending die was finished today so I scooted down the road and picked up the die and machine and set it all up. We have run off the first few hundred pieces and cleaned them up and packed them.

I will get them up on the website shortly for those interested.

Here is the die set up in the machine and running out the first few parts:

Washing the parts to remove any grease and fingerprints in a 'green' solution of vinegar, lemon juice and salt

Drying and final QC to ensure all contacts are riveted in place, the bend is in the correct direction and that the right number of parts are going into the package as marked on the box.

[video=youtube;QoVrtaa26Ks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoVrtaa26Ks&feature=youtu.be[/video]

youtube video of the final step....

&feature=youtu.be

It has been a very long journey getting these parts finally ready for use but I really hope that they help many machines have a new lease on life with fully working drop targets.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals