Great job as usual Jady .

Bit of a shame I didn't wait for V2 .. oh well not to worry

Keep up the great work.

swinks:
thanks guys

--- Quote from: goodolddays on November 28, 2015, 05:50:08 PM ---
Bit of a shame I didn't wait for V2 .. oh well not to worry

--- End quote ---

v2 evolved because 90 of the buyers are from the US and love modding their games and with 12vdc being used alot for pinballmiked's lagoon mod, tail light speaker panel mod, and color dmd - 12 vdc is maxed out

as put to the US guys v1 buyers can buy just the top or a complete unit with a 5% discount.

--- Quote from: McKie1 on November 28, 2015, 05:19:16 PM ---Looks very good. I guess doing this way you wouldn't have to do different versions (indiv. Colours).

Happy to be user-selectable :)

Enjoy the break with the family.

--- End quote ---

at the moment it will be one set colour with the goal to go rgb if I can solve a few issues and have the product tailored a little for my product as the fit is bulky

thanks, shooting down to Wollongong for a few days, first break in a few years, gotta find some pins down there.

swinks:
Snackbar v2.0 is finished and have started taking orders as will trickle away at about 10 a month.

- the red domes now snap on to a locator lug inside with a small dab of hot glue to lock in place - this reduces 2 screws and gives a nice cleaner look on top as well as 1 other screw at the back removed as well.
- Comet's new 10 smd strip in place to light the light blades with a dedicated slot for extra security for a cable tie
- 2 x light blades lock in to a hidden tab as well as a post
- no power lead - should be a 5-10 minute install

overall I am happy as it is brighter and runs on less power and to swap to a different colour is easy.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the support in 2015 to those that bought parts and mods from me as it has helped me alot.

Cursed:
That looks awesome Jady!

Great work mate, make me want a CFTBL!  ^^^

McKie1:
Looking very fine. Happy to paypal whenever u need the funds :) as Michael said if we didn't have a creech it would make u want to buy one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version